Monday 21 December 2009

Its nearly Christmas!!!!
















There is a major difference to last weeks post and this weeks, as now I have friends!!!! It also caused me to be unable to write my blog yesterday, due to my suffering!!! 
We all went to Gus Beamish Cook's house party on saturday night and it caused me to be very very unwell. So unwell that my judgement went out of the window, as after waking up drunk i decided that as i forgot my leggings not to just wear the dress i wore the night before, but just wear a t-shirt and tights!!!! What is going on! I thought that it would be ok as I was wearing a coat, but unfortunately it wasn't a very long coat, and it left little to the imagination! My mother was not happy! Also I think Claire Mc Carthy was partly to blame, by not stopping me!!!  So I had to classily sway into McDonalds and eat everything I could, to soak up the alcohol.
When I arrived home the problems hadn't stopped there, as this was the day that my parents had decided to decorate the house with christmas decorations, and due to my qualifications in art, I was in charge! They where very lucky that I only broke one bauble! Also my sister insisted on calling me 'Fag ash Lill' and 'Hobo' for the whole evening, which wasn't very nice! My ankle is also suffering due to the rash decision to throw myself down the college hill in the snow with everyone else, not the best move considering I had my cast off the day before!! Oh dear! But it will be ok, I will just ignore it, until it gets better :s 
Also is anyone else really achey from that experience?? Or just me?? 
Anyway I am better now, and pleased to have everyone back! Thank you Gus for having us all over, your parents probably think I am a mad woman, after seeing me leave the house! Sorry! x x x    

No comments:

Post a Comment