Friday 25 December 2009

Christmas Day!!!!



















This has been an epic christmas so far!!! Fire is on, Michael Buble in the background what more do you want!!!! 
There has been a proper lead up to it as well, firstly we had the family photoshoot dun dun dunnnnn! 
Which was probably the most surreal thing I have been though in my life! It started out with the photographer saying "oh you girls pose all the time" NO I DON'T!!! Not the best start and it deteriorated so much that at one point my dad was lying on the floor with me, my sister, and my step sister straddling his back!!! ahhhhh! and being forced to smile while she took a thousand photos! It sounds a lot more sinister than it was, but still pretty weird! Then she really topped it off by bring out the WIND MACHINE!!!!! for our individual pictures! I looked like a statue, it got so bad she made me lean on the wall to "loosen me up" ha ha! and all my dad said was "Don't expect a modeling contract after that" oh god.  
Then for the next festive treat we went last night to midnight mass. Having to sit next to my sister, who was trying to make a statement by not going up for communion and not singing the hymns or praying was pretty awkward. Also she nearly insisted on bringing an ipod! It also didn't help that Ian was dressed in tweed and looked like a Shepard so could have easily been part of the nativity scene. 
So a "stiff drink" was to be had after the mass, so today after drinking two bottles of Cava with my mother last night, I was a bit worse for wear. But now the hair of the dog has set in, and I am back on it! Enjoying Christmas, eating, presents and the general dysfunctional way of it all!  
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! LOVE YOU ALL X X X X X  X X    

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahaaaaaaa. oh my god jilly i love you so much. HAPPY CHRISTMAS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW POSTS, JILLY? YOU HAVE FALLEN UNACCEPTABLY FAR BEHIND. I MAY HAVE TO BEHEAD YOU FOR BLOG TREASON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm i am majorly dreading these wind machine pics.
    Have a horrible feeling i'll come home from uni and there will b massive ones in the house of all 3of us looking awkward and terrified hahax

    ReplyDelete