Monday 14 December 2009

My Weekend









God I am half way through the most depressing few days of my life! I have been on my own for two days now, as my parents have gone away and i have no social life lol. So I haven't actually had a conversation with a human being face to face for over 48 hours, also my craziness is heightened by being in my house on my own! 
Surprise Surprise I am scared of the dark lol, so I am leaving on the lights late at night,  just incase any mass murders want to attack me, so when they walk past they think there are loads of people in the house and I am incredibly popular, and not just a pathetic 19 year old which needs to grow up! Lol. I feel like the boy from home alone, although his parents actually forgot him, and mine have just chosen to go without me! 
But there is a problem with this plan, as all the bulbs are running out and soon I will be living in darkness!!! As I don't know how to screw in a light bulb!!! Oh God it sounds like a bad joke!!! I need some lessons in looking after myself! I am very very ashamed, but all we have is environmental bulbs, which are impossible!!!!!! I can not wait for all of you 2 come home and keep me company!!!!!! so so excited for next weekend and Christmas! Although I did watch Shawshank Redemption this weekend for the first time and it did defentially put things into perspective a bit more lol. 
The most exciting thing that has happened to me this weekend is that a boy I don't know text me by accident thinking that I was someone else. When I told him my name and that he had the wrong number, this is what he text me back- "No sorry babe i think i've definitely got the wrong numba. Unless ur a supermodel and then in that case i know u! X" (Needless to say I didn't text back) 
Jesus Christ this is bad!!!!!!!! Come home soon!!!!!! x x x x  x x   

No comments:

Post a Comment