Monday 30 November 2009

Twilight!!!
















I am going to dedicate this post to the love of my life Edward Cullen!!! God I am sad! I saw New Moon at the cinema this week (and missed two hours of college, sorry but sometimes you have to prioritize),  and it was a blur of amazement!! Robert Patternson plays him in real life, and Alice told me that girls are actually cutting themselves in front of him, so he will suck there blood!!! He is quoted to be scared of catching AIDS ha ha! Don't worry Rob I will look after you! I will be seeing it again when my sister comes back from university, so hopefully I will not be so blown away by edward and actually be able to remember the film! oh dear... 
Flynn has promised to buy me a Twilight pillow for christmas, if I promise to write my blog everyday for the week leading up to Christmas! It is a sacrifice I am willing to make! So you will be reading about my dysfunctional family on Christmas day, Oh Joy! 
I am so so excited about the pillow! You will be pleased to know that I am creating a mini Twilight shrine as I have now got all the books, the first film on pirate (in Thai) and the actual dvd, an 'I Love Boys who Sparkle' t- shirt (as vampires sparkle in the sun) from Riannon and a miniature Edward Cullen Doll which Alice kindly got me for my birthday! So a pillow case will be the perfect addition to my obsession! I am sorry but this is what happens when you are left in Bury St Edmunds, well it does for me! Do I turn to drugs, rock and roll or sex??? No TWILIGHT!!!!! X X X X 

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha epic
    you've made me look forward to christmas SOOOO much more. you best do this jilly!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete