Sunday 22 November 2009

Sunday Morninggggg












I am seriously worried about my lack of maternal instinct, today I drank way to much coffee, and became really shaky and nervous and then all these children started messing around with what I wanted to buy in T K Max, and I started talking to them like adults! I bumped into one of them by accident and she looked like she wanted to cry and all i said was "oh sorry" and walked past her!!! I am a monster!! I also visited my friend in my Foundation Course Clare who has a two year old, and all her child did was throw a ball at me while I just sat there! NO MATERNAL INSTINCT! I am getting seriously worried.... I like kittens why can't I communicate to children???  
Also in reference to my last blog, my mum was talking to me how the holly water was running out in the fountain, and she thought that Ian and I where using it! I had to let her down gently and tell her that it was evaporating- but at least we have God in the air!! ha ha. Flynn will be round next weekend with Alice and Jen to get a nice blessing of Holly water so not to worry!  She seems to be over it as she is now singing 'Your not alone' by 10 C C. Such a classic!
Also another horrific thing happened to me today, I have just searched my Dads facebook and one of his ex- girlfriends has left him one of those questions that you send people saying "What kind of flower is Clive Roberts" and she answered "Sunflower" WEIRDDDDDD, Dad you will read this, and I am sorry, but its just not a good! My mum said Dandelion  ha ha ha ha 
That is all for my sunday! x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment